The Riverside Chevrolet specials always ensure that you'll never be throwing away any of your hard-earned money on overpriced vehicles. Check out the GM Preferred Owner Program below get more details on how to save big today! GM Preferred Owner Terms and Conditions Preferred Owner Card for Sales Department Preferred Owner Points Plus Program FAQs
1. What is the Preferred Owner Points Plus program? What is this program about?
The Preferred Owner Points Plus program is a free program offering a variety of ways you can save money when you shop with the Preferred Owner Points Plus program – you receive online coupon savings or Preferred Owner Service points to use at your dealership when you shop through the program web site.
2. How does it work?
In order to save money through the program simply shop online with the links provided. Don’t forget you can earn Preferred Owner Service points, too! Every time you shop at a Preferred Owner Points Plus retailer through the program web site, you earn Preferred Owner Service points, which will be added to your Preferred Owner Service Point balance. Points earned may be redeemed the same way as your Preferred Owner Service Points. Points will not be awarded for taxes or shipping. Please refer to your dealership’s Preferred Owner terms and conditions for details.
3. Who is eligible for the Preferred Owner Points Plus program?
This program is open and offered only to Preferred Owner members who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
4. Can I cancel my membership at any time?
Please remember that the Preferred Owner Points Plus program is free to participate in, so why not earn points toward future service visits! There is no action required if you wish to discontinue earning Preferred Owner Points. If you wish to cancel your membership in the Preferred Owner Program, please contact your dealership.
5. What is the cost to participate?
Not a thing! There is no membership fee for the Preferred Owner Points Plus program.
6. How long does it take to see the Preferred Owner Points Plus rewards that I’ve earned?
If you do not see your point rewards posted within approximately 30 days after your order is shipped, please contact us. Note: Your Points Plus points for Travel purchases will post approximately 30 days after your travel date.
7. How do I receive my Preferred Owner Points Plus rewards?
Preferred Owner Points Plus rewards are automatically added to your Preferred Owner Service Points balance. To view your accumulated points rewards go to our program’s website, login, and click on “Transaction History.”
8. Where can I see the Preferred Owner Points Plus points I have already redeemed?
To view your total point rewards already earned, visit our program web site, click on “Transaction History” and scroll down to the “Service History” section. You will be able to view the total point rewards earned as well as a summary of each reward point processed.
9. What happens if I return my purchase, do I keep the reward points?
Any returns or credits related to your purchases at a Participating Retailer will be deducted from your spending at such Participating Retailer for points accumulation purposes, or will result in a deduction of Preferred Owner Points Plus rewards already accumulated.
10. Do my Points Plus points expire?
Yes, Your Points Plus points expire 2 (two) years from the transaction date.
Information regarding Riverside Chevrolet privacy practices: This document describes Riverside Chevrolet's policy regarding standard information collected in normal web site usage as well as information you provide when you visit our web site. The amount and type of information received depends on how you use our site.
Normal Web Site Usage:
During normal web site usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, or social security number. You can visit Riverside Chevrolet's website to read product, company, and other information. The only information we collect and store during normal web site usage is the name of your Internet service provider, the web site you last visited, the pages you request, and the date and time of those requests. We collect this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. This information is shared only within Riverside Chevrolet.
Collection of Personal Information:
PREFERRED OWNER CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Preferred Owner terms and conditions form the agreement (“the Agreement”) between you (“you” and Riverside Chevrolet (“the Company”).
You agree to read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Riverside Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card program. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not participate in the program. Use of the Preferred Owner program signifies your agreement to the terms and conditions of use set forth below.
1. The Riverside Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card offer is good only at Riverside Chevrolet.
2. The Riverside Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card is not redeemable for cash.
3. Purchases are required to earn rewards.
4. No rewards will be issued retroactively.
5. You will earn rewards for every dollar spent. Every time you use your card, your receipt will show the rewards credited to your account. Rewards are stored by the Preferred Owner Card computer system administrator and are automatically updated.
6. Preferred Owner Cards rewards may not be used in conjunction with any specials or coupons.
7. A maximum Preferred Customer dollar award applies to each redemption and Company reserves the right to change the maximum redemption amounts at its sole discretion without prior notice.
8. The Company reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Preferred Owner Card program at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice. The Company may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Preferred Owner Card program without notice or liability. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by You and You shall not in any event settle any matter without consent of the Company.
9. Any returns or voids for items paid with a stored value will have the amount returned directly to the Preferred Owner Card. No cash will be given.
10. There is no fee to participate in the Riverside Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card Program.
11. Please contact Riverside Chevrolet at (866) 407-3274 with any questions regarding the Preferred Owner program.
12. Preferred Owner rewards are not transferrable.
The above rules and regulations as well as any new rules and regulations pertaining to the Riverside Chevrolet Preferred Owner Card program may change without notice. Additionally, at the discretion of the Company and the Administrator of this program, if any cardholder is deemed to misuse, fraudulent participate and/or misrepresent claims pertaining to this program, the card and rewards may be removed from the program and no rewards issued.
The Company is committed to ensuring your privacy. The personal information you share at Riverside Chevrolet is kept strictly confidential and fully secured. Riverside Chevrolet is the sole owner of the customer’s personal identifiable information. We do not sell, rent or loan any of this information to any third party. Occasionally, Riverside Chevrolet will use the information collected for our internal marketing programs.
Main Showroom – 8200 AUTO DR – RIVERSIDE, CA 92504